Consistent, High-Quality Parts
Microbest has developed robust quality assurance systems to ensure that our products meet customer requirements the first time, every time. To maintain these high standards, Microbest uses technologies ranging from simple hand tools and industry-standard Measuring & Test Equipment to high-tech automated Coordinate Measuring Machines.
If you are sourcing precision machined components and need a responsive, high quality, domestic source, please contact us for a quotation.
Quality Assurance Certifications
Since quality is such an important aspect of the parts Microbest manufactures, the company has consistently pursued QA certifications beyond what is required by our customers. As a company of over 250 employees, Microbest became certified to ISO 9001:2008 in 2016. Then, in 2018, Microbest achieved ISO 9001:2015. Both certifications were achieved on the first attempt, and are indications of our dedication to providing our customers with high-quality parts and products.
Continuous Improvement Activities
The Microbest internal audit team uses the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and Internal Quality Reporting and Feedback systems to monitor and identify continuous improvement projects for the Management Review Team. The Management Review Team then prioritizes and commissions process and project teams to perform continuous improvement activities. By continually improving our processes, the company is able to stay at the forefront of the industry.
Quality Assurance Capabilities
The Microbest Quality Department prides itself on using state of the art quality assurance principles and practices which include:
- RAM Optical QVI Starlight 250
- Ram Optical Sprint MVP
- Keyence IM-7030 Instant Measuring System
- Hawkeye Borescope
- Sheffield Cordax Discovery D-12 CMM
- Mitutoyo Bright 707 CMM
- Renishaw Equator CMM
- Deltronic DH-216 Optical Comparator
- Deltronic DV-114 Optical Comparator
- Jones and Lamson Epic -E130A Optical Comparator
- Bausch and Lomb DSC117 Optical Comparator
- Clark Instruments Hardness Tester
- Magnaflux D-2060R Mag Particle Inspection System
- Wide array of SMTE (Standard Measuring and Test Equipment) available for in-process and final inspections
- Gage Recall and Calibration System
- Gage R&R studies
- SPC /SQC Techniques (including sampling procedures) utilized in select departments
- First Piece Inspections on individual machining processes
- Final Inspection on all outgoing products
- Full First Article Inspections (FAI) for any Customer requests
- PPAP Capability
- Blueprint and Metrology Training for employees
Get In Touch With Microbest
Microbest is happy to provide you a quote for your high-tolerance parts needs.