Efficient Multi-Point Material Removal
Microbest’s milling capabilities extend from the simplest manual milling equipment to cutting edge 4-axis machining centers with high-speed machining capabilities. Many machining centers include pallet changers to maximize spindle "up-time" resulting in lower production cost per piece.
If you are sourcing precision machined components and need a responsive, high quality, domestic source, please contact us for a quotation.
3-Axis and 4-Axis Milling
Vertical Machining Centers
Small footprint 3-axis equipment to medium capacity vertical machines. Many machines are outfitted with dynamic thermal compensation and rotary index 4th-axis attachments.
Horizontal Machining Centers
Several high-speed Horizontal Machining Centers
Various manual and automatic milling solutions for secondary operations, ranging from small multi-purpose slotting mills to custom-built automatic milling equipment.
Machining centers up to 30"
- Okuma M460 with quad 4th axis with part and tool probing
- Okuma MB46 with quad 4th axis
- Okuma 44H Horizontal 4 axis
- Okuma MB4000 4 axis Horizontal Miller with part and tool probing
- Haas 3 axis Mini Mill with part and tool probing
- Haas VF1 with dual 4th axis
- Bridgeport GX480 with 4th axis
- Parlec Tool Presetter
- Fanuc Hi-Speed Robo Drill AD21MIA5 with part and tool probing and dual 4th axis
- Fanuc Robomate
- Fanuc Hi-Speed Robo Pallet D21LIA5 with part and tool probing
- Fanuc Robodrill A-T14ID
- Bridgeport GX480 with pallet changer
- Feeler VMP800
- Cincinnati Rise and Fall
Get In Touch With Microbest
Microbest is happy to provide you a quote for your high-tolerance parts needs.