Work for a World-Class Company
Microbest has a long history of producing the industry’s highest quality products, reflecting our staff's commitment to quality and pride in workmanship. Throughout our years of growth and innovation, Microbest has earned a reputation for seeking motivated and talented employees to complement our team. We offer competitive wages, benefits and an excellent 401(k) plan. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Microbest is always looking to expand our team with talented employees in the following areas:
- CNC Swiss Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Esco Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Acme Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Tornos Set-Up & Troubleshooting
- Brown & Sharpe Set-Up & Troubleshooting
If you believe you are the right fit for our team, even if you don’t see an open position, please feel free to fill out the contact form below or contact us at (203) 597-0355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Microbest you can expect:
Safe Working Conditions
Your Skills are Valued
Excellent Benefits and Pay
Machine Technician - 2nd and 3rd shift
This position is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and repairing production equipment according to safety and production systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Performing highly diversified duties to keep machines running production
- Providing emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
- Performing simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Performing mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Reading and interpreting equipment manuals and work orders to perform required production
- Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making adjustments
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Detecting and reporting faulty operations, defective materials and any unusual situations to proper supervisory personnel
- Complying with safety regulations and maintaining clean and orderly work areas
- Helping/supervising operators when needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Technical Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
Compensation will be based on experience.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
We currently have a 1st shift position Available.
The quality control inspector position conduct product inspection on incoming and outgoing parts and supplies used for manufacture of products. The Quality Inspectors will inspect products using blueprints, plug gauges, micrometers, calipers, optical comparators and vision prior to shipment.
Please apply in person or send resume
670 Captain Neville Dr.
Waterbury, Ct 06705
Fax: (203)597-0655 EOE
If you believe you are the right fit for our team, even if you don’t see an open position, please feel free to fill out the contact form below or contact us at (203) 597-0355.